Monday, April 6, 2009

Am I ready?

There's so many things in life, whereby I have to stop and ponder about.
"Am I Ready?"

Am I ready to turn 19?
5 more days before I turn 19, and so little time left to reminisce all the time I had when i was 18.
So many things occurred, and definitely i have changed a lot. Not only in weight but also in the way i think.

Lots of things that i despised about, but when i thought it through, it was really just blessings in disguise.

So many things are going through my mind now.
Sometimes I just want all of them to just stop, and let me just enjoy peace and silence.

I know that's not possible.
I know that's loserish.
I know that's stupid.

So why wish upon something that will never happen right?
Do I have any other choice, but to just go on and burst through challenges like I'm breaking down facades that seems never ending.

I really wanna thank Ray, for being there for me, through the storms that both of us had before, we managed to pull through. Thanks Ray for being such an awesome best friend, thanks for forever being there for me (: I thank God that you are my best friend (:

Loves,
Shar

No comments:

Post a Comment