Sunday, March 29, 2009

Epihany one




I'm not an insomniac, seriously I'm not.
But there are certain nights when i just don't want to sleep at all, for example tonight.
I have no idea why? But I've been lugging that jacket of mine everywhere, and sniffing it on it like it's glue. Addicted, addicted to that soft cushy smell of that cupboard. (to some you might know which cupboard I'm referring to ;)

Well my purpose for this post is about how ridiculously late i could sleep. The thing is i sleep, only when my laptop sleeps. Meaning when it's battery is like dying or dead. Now it's reading "8 percent" and frankly i feel like 8 percent too.

My eye lids are like falling and I'll soon drift into oblivion, and soon enough my head's on the coffee table (I'm in the living room) and my Mac under my thighs.

Mom has been rather generous(not to me) to the salvation army. Seriously, I'm not kidding she took my Ed Hardy and wanted me to give it away. Mom, FYI that T shirt is like hundreds of dollars worth and I'm not giving it away, besides it was a gift from my friend. Sheesh.

Apart from shirts she was like packing up the store with my dad, i swear these past few days were horrendous. The house looks like it's falling apart, things everywhere. Such a home. Right.
Well it is for a good reason, charity. Charity almost escapes every little damn thing that we wanna blame for.

As long it's for charity. Sheesh, that honour to have a good heart is ridiculous. Sometimes it is kinda funny to see how people go all forth for charity and then realized that they are on their wits end to make ends meet after giving away.

People have this funny perception, sort of a soft landing for them in times of crisis. This perception called Karma. Good Karma that is, people find comfort in good karma, they'll be off worrying about debts and shit, instantly out from nowhere, enlightenment from above, they think of Good Karma. "Oh God is going to repay me.. yakkity yak yak"

So cliche. Of course most of the time it happens, good karma comes true, but i think it's all self fulfilling Prophesies. Seriously.

Strangely enough, we humans, always think more of the good karma, how about the bad karma? Didn't anyone tell you that a coin has two sides? (i was just prompt about low battery sheesh) Mistreating someone or even an animal, don't they think about bad karma? Well i believe some do, but most of us gloat over the good side. Ludicrous.

Seriously, we should all believe in things wholly and not partly. It's so funny when people just believe in just the nicer side, i mean I'm not stereotyping all humans, but it seems that generations that are coming (or should i say the generations now) are not just picky about their food. They are picky about what they want to believe in.

Damn, i think i had an epiphany. Which felt great.
It was suppose to be a short post, but instead, damn.
Good night world, my battery reads 2 percent. it's 2.56am.
Loves,
Shar

No comments:

Post a Comment